ALWAYS AVAILABLE FOR ALL YOUR QUESTIONS
Do you have a question, but it is not acute? Then call during telephone consultation hours. Then you can talk to our diabetes nurses about your glucose values, your pump settings, uploads from the meter or pump. You can also send an e-mail. You will usually receive an answer within 36 hours.
This applies to all locations:
Tel. 088-280 7277
Monday to Friday from 11.00 to 12.00 hrs.
To make the best possible use of the telephone consultation hours, we would like to point out a few things:
- For urgent medical questions about your type 1 diabetes, you can call our emergency line 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You will then immediately speak to one of our medical specialists or diabetes nurses who specialize in type 1 diabetes.
- The nurse telephone helpline is not for making appointments, please contact the reception for this.
- If you have any questions about blood sugars or your dosage, please upload the data from your sensor first.
- You will not hear your regular diabetes nurse on the phone, but the one who is scheduled to do so. This fellow diabetes nurse can consult your file at Diabeter and give appropriate advice.
- Children of 18 years and older have to call the telephone consultation hour themselves.
Sending an e-mail to your own treatment team is also possible. You will receive an answer within 2 working days.
Please note: both the telephone consultation and our emergency line are intended for Diabeter patients only.